Geo-Congress 2020 will feature a variety of meaningful programming experiences whether you are a first-time young engineer or a veteran congress attendee: keynote plenary lectures, workshops, round-table discussions, invited panels, case histories, research papers, poster sessions, short courses, demonstrations, and networking events.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn from top leaders in the industry through special plenary sessions, short courses, panels, and technical sessions.
- Network with colleagues from around the block—and around the world.
- Experience professional and business content from G-I of ASCE, the Canadian Geotechnical Society, and the Minnesota Geotechnical Society.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools, techniques, e-programs, etc.
- Last but not least, experience Minneapolis: the biggest and artiest town on the prairie, with amazing museums, raucous clubs, elegant and ethnic restaurants, and vanguard theaters. Something is always happening in Minneapolis—even in February!
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.