Geo-Congress 2022 will feature a variety of meaningful programming experiences whether you are a first-time young engineer or a veteran congress attendee: keynote plenary lectures, workshops, round-table discussions, invited panels, case histories, research papers, poster sessions, short courses, demonstrations, and networking events.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Multiple invited state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice speakers every day.
- Debates and panel discussions on hot topics.
- Terzaghi, Peck, and Seed Award Lectures.
- Our first-ever partnership with the Society of Exploration Geophysicists.
- Special sessions organized by the G-I Carolinas Chapter.
- Network with colleagues from around the block—and around the world.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools, techniques, e-programs, etc.
- Last but not least, experience uptown Charlotte: museums, restaurants, bars, shops and the NASCAR Hall of Fame are all within walking distance. The March average high is 63 degrees.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.