Geo-Congress 2019, the Eighth International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering, will follow this series of acclaimed international conferences, bringing together researchers, practitioners, students and policy makers from around the globe to share their geo-accomplishments and carry on the tradition of using case histories to cultivate engineering judgment espoused by Terzaghi, Peck, Prakash, and so many other legendary geoengineers.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Network with your colleagues from around the world.
- Gain essential ethics and geo-business information at sessions provided by GBA.
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools, techniques, e-programs, etc.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Last but not least, experience Philadelphia, a First World Heritage City, with an iconic 300 years of history and a vibrant 21st century culture as well as picturesque and friendly streets lined with parks, shops, public art, restaurants and museums. Philadelphia is home to four Civil Engineering Historic Landmarks – a perfect landing spot for civil and geotechnical engineers!