Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Group Rate: Single/Double - $149 plus applicable sales tax, currently 13.15%
Reserve your room online and receive the group rate. The group rate will be available starting September 1, 2019.
Airport & Rail
The Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP) is 12 miles from the hotel.
There are two terminals at MSP: Terminal 1-Lindbergh and Terminal 2-Humphrey. The terminals are accessed off separate roadways, so it is important to know which terminal you will fly in or out of. Check the airlines by terminal page to find out which terminal you’ll need.
The Amtrak Station is 8 miles from the hotel.
- Advantage: (800) 777-5500
- Alamo: (800) 327-9633
- Avis: (800) 831-2847
- Budget: (800) 527-0700
- Dollar: (800) 800-4000
- Enterprise: (800) 325-8007
- Hertz: (800) 654-3131
- National: (800) 227-7368
- Thrifty: (800) 847-4389
(rates are subject to change)
- Self-Parking at Loring Parking Ramp: 0–24 Hours $19.00
- Hotel Valet Parking: $38.00/day
Getting Around Minneapolis
Downtown Minneapolis provides different options for getting around. For more detail information form route maps and schedules, please visit the Downtown Minneapolis site.
- Light Rail station: 8 blocks from the hotel and takes you towards downtown, Mall of America, the airport, and St. Paul
- Greyhound Bus Station: located 7 blocks from the hotel