- 10' x 10' Exhibit Booth
- 1 Full Exhibitor Registration, which permits the registrant access to all congress sessions.
- 1 Booth Personnel Registration, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- 1 Additional Booth Personnel Registration at the discounted rate of $250, a reduced rate from regular registration categories, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- Exposure at events held in the exhibit hall.
- Recognition is the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Preliminary Program (Collateral due May 31, 2018)
- Final Program ( Collateral due January 30, 2019)
- 25-word product description of your products or services in the final program (due January 30, 2019)
- Congress website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by deadline
- A pre- ad post Geo-Congress 2019 Congress Attendee List, provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are included per the request of ASCE members.
Each 10' x 10', 10' x 20', and 20' x 20' booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6-foot skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
Exhibit Booth Fees
- $2,595 In-Line, New this year! - $4,695 End-Cap, $6,995 Island (before March 9, 2018, initial 50% due; balance due June 30, 2018) Carpet not included.
- $2,795 In-Line, New this year! - $4,995 End-Cap, $7,395 Island (April 30 –June 30, 2018, 100% of the total fee due with this contract) Carpet not included.
- $2,995 In-Line, New this year! - $5,295 End-Cap, $7,795 Island (after June 30, 2018, 100% of the total fee due with this contract) Carpet not included.
Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental, made payable to ASCE/2019 GEO Exhibits, if mailed before
All contracts submitted after must be accompanied by full payment. After that date all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale.
Setup is prohibited until booth space is paid in full. Exhibit space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order in which they are received.