For information on sponsorship and/or exhibiting opportunities, please contact Barbara Curtis at 703-295-6286.
Sponsorship Commitment Form (PDF)
- 10' x 10' Exhibit Booth
- 1 Full Exhibitor Registration, which permits the registrant access to all Congress sessions.
- 1 Booth Personnel Registration, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- 1 Additional Booth Personnel Registration at the discounted rate of $250, a reduced rate from regular registration categories, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- Exposure at events held in the exhibit hall.
- Recognition is the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Preliminary Program (Collateral due July 1, 2022)
- Final Program (Collateral due February 1, 2023)
- 25-word product description of your products or services in the final program (due February 1, 2023)
- Congress website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by deadline September 1, 2022.
- A pre- and post Geo-Congress 2023 Congress Attendee List, provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are included per the request of ASCE members.
Each 10' x 10', 10' x 20', and 20' x 20' booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6-foot skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
Exhibit Booth Fees
- $2,795 In-Line (10’ x 10’); $2,995 Corner (10’ x 10’); $4,995 Corner (10’ x 20’); $7,995 Island (20’ x 20’) before March 31, 2022, 50% deposit due with contract, balance due September 1, 2022
- $3,095 In-Line (10’ x 10’); $3,295 Corner (10’ x 10’); $5,395 Corner (10’ x 20’); $8,495 Island (20’ x 20’) April 1, 2022-September 1, 2022, 50% deposit due with contract, balance due September 1, 2022
- $3,395 In-Line (10’ x 10’); $3,595 Corner (10’ x 10’); $5,795 Corner (10’ x 20’); $8,995 Island (20’ x 20’) after September 1, 2022, 100% of the total fee due with contract
Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental, made payable to ASCE/2023 GEO Exhibits, if mailed before September 1, 2022.
All contracts submitted after September 1, 2022 must be accompanied by full payment. After that date all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale.
Setup is prohibited until booth space is paid in full. Exhibit space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order in which they are received.
Organizational Members/Graduate Students Career Fair
Monday, March 27 | 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Our annual Career Fair is a unique opportunity to network with top Geo-Institute graduating student members who are getting ready to launch their careers.
We had a great turnout last year, and we’re expecting an even better event this year!
This event is open only to G-I Organizational Members. If you’d like your firm to be represented at the Fair, this is the perfect time to become an Organizational Member.
- In the first hour, you’ll get to meet 60 students selected by the Organizational Member Council from 130 applicants.
- In the second hour, all students are welcome to attend.
- Each company may send two representatives.
- Each company will have a high-top table to display their promotional materials (please note that there is no space for banner stands).
- After the event, you’ll have access to the resumes and contact information of the 60 selected students with all participating organizations.
Remember, your firm must be an Organizational Member to attend the Fair. As an Organizational Member, you’ll receive additional benefits for Geo-Congress and for the rest of the year, including a discounted full registration for Geo-Congress 2023, benefits for exhibiting at Geo-Congress 2024, exposure in our member emails and magazine, and discounts on advertising in GEOSTRATA magazine. Most importantly, as an Organizational Member you’ll be investing in the present and future of the profession and industry.
BECOME AN ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBER
Exhibitors in bold are also Sponsors.
- Advanced Textiles Association/Geosynthetics Magazine
- Aerix Industries
- Aero Aggregates of North America LLC
- American Piledriving Equipment Inc
- APS Antriebs-, Pruef- und Steuertechnik GmbH (Wille Geotechnik®)
- Arcosa Lightweight
- beadedstream Inc
- Bentley Systems
- Campbell Scientific
- ChemGrout Inc
- Condon-Johnson & Associates Inc
- Controls Inc
- Cyntech Group
- Deep Excavation LLC
- Deep Foundations Institute
- DE NEEF
- Densification Inc
- DeWind One Pass Trenching LLC
- DRW Associates Inc
- Durham Geo Slope Indicator
- Earth Contact Products
- Elastizell Corporation of America
- Expanded Shale, Clay and Slate Institute
- Federal Highway Administration
- Foundation Technologies
- GCTS Testing Systems
- GDS Instruments
- Geophysical Survey Systems Inc
- Geoprobe Systems/Drillmax
- Geosense Ltd
- Gregg Drilling
- Heidelberg Materials
- Humboldt Mfg Co
- IDEAL Group
- Integrated Geotechnical Solutions Inc
- Inzwa Technologies LLC
- Iowa State University Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering Department
- Ischebeck USA Inc
- Itasca Consulting Group
- JD Fields and Co
- Kyowa Americas Inc
- Lim Technology Inc
- Magnum Piering
- Malcolm Drilling Company Inc
- Marchetti Dilatometer
- MARL Technologies
- MBI Global Inc
- Menard USA
- Michels Construction Inc
- Minova USA
- MixOnSite USA
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, Committee on Geological and Geotechnical Engineering
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Nomis Seismographs
- Nucor Skyline
- Pile Dynamics Inc and GRL Engineers Inc
- Portland Cement Association
- PPI Pipe America Inc
- Prime Resins
- Project X Corrosion Engineering
- QSP Packers LLC
- Rite Geosystems Inc
- Rocscience Inc
- Roctest Ltd
- RRC Power & Energy LLC
- Seequent, a Bentley Company
- Sigicom Inc
- Smart Infrastructure Group
- Sonitus Systems
- Terra Insights
- Terra Sonic International
- Terracon Consultants Inc
- Texas Department of Transportation
- The Reinforced Earth Company
- Trautwein GeoTAC
- VJ Tech Ltd
- Williams Form Engineering Corp
- WSP USA