- 10' x 10' Exhibit Booth
- 1 Full Exhibitor Registration, which permits the registrant access to all Congress sessions.
- 1 Booth Personnel Registration, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- 1 Additional Booth Personnel Registration at the discounted rate of $250, a reduced rate from regular registration categories, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- Exposure at events held in the exhibit hall.
- Recognition is the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Preliminary Program (Collateral due July 1, 2022)
- Final Program (Collateral due February 1, 2023)
- 25-word product description of your products or services in the final program (due February 1, 2023)
- Congress website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by deadline September 1, 2022.
- A pre- and post Geo-Congress 2023 Congress Attendee List, provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are included per the request of ASCE members.
Each 10' x 10', 10' x 20', and 20' x 20' booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6-foot skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
Exhibit Booth Fees
- $2,795 In-Line (10’ x 10’); $2,995 Corner (10’ x 10’); $4,995 Corner (10’ x 20’); $7,995 Island (20’ x 20’) before March 31, 2022, 50% deposit due with contract, balance due September 1, 2022
- $3,095 In-Line (10’ x 10’); $3,295 Corner (10’ x 10’); $5,395 Corner (10’ x 20’); $8,495 Island (20’ x 20’) April 1, 2022-September 1, 2022, 50% deposit due with contract, balance due September 1, 2022
- $3,395 In-Line (10’ x 10’); $3,595 Corner (10’ x 10’); $5,795 Corner (10’ x 20’); $8,995 Island (20’ x 20’) after September 1, 2022, 100% of the total fee due with contract
Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental, made payable to ASCE/2023 GEO Exhibits, if mailed before September 1, 2022.
All contracts submitted after September 1, 2022 must be accompanied by full payment. After that date all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale.
Setup is prohibited until booth space is paid in full. Exhibit space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order in which they are received.
Calling all universities and higher learning institutions! Get noticed at Geo-Congress by the best and brightest in the industry. Recruit for your programs and promote your speakers if they are presenting at the conference. Your $1,000 exhibit fee includes one $400 discount code for a full conference registration and a tabletop (6’) display from 9:30 am–4 pm on Monday, March 27, 2023, adjacent to the student competitions. If your institution would like to exhibit in the Academic Showcase, please contact Courtney Ross ([email protected]).
Exhibitors in bold are also Sponsors.
- Advanced Textiles Association/Geosynthetics Magazine
- Aerix Industries
- Aero Aggregates of North America LLC
- American Piledriving Equipment Inc
- APS Antriebs-, Pruef- und Steuertechnik GmbH (Wille Geotechnik®)
- Arcosa Lightweight
- beadedstream Inc
- Bentley Systems
- Campbell Scientific
- ChemGrout Inc
- Condon-Johnson & Associates Inc
- Controls Inc
- Cyntech Group
- Deep Excavation LLC
- Densification Inc
- DeWind One Pass Trenching LLC
- DRW Associates Inc
- Durham Geo Slope Indicator
- Earth Contact Products
- Expanded Shale, Clay and Slate Institute
- GCTS Testing Systems
- GDS Instruments
- Geophysical Survey Systems Inc
- Geoprobe Systems/Drillmax
- Geosense Ltd
- Gregg Drilling
- Humboldt Mfg Co
- Integrated Geotechnical Solutions Inc
- JD Fields and Co
- Kyowa Americas Inc
- Malcolm Drilling Company Inc
- Marchetti Dilatometer
- Menard USA
- Michels Construction Inc
- MixOnSite USA
- Nomis Seismographs
- Nucor Skyline
- Pile Dynamics Inc and GRL Engineers Inc
- Portland Cement Association
- PPI Pipe America Inc
- Prime Resins
- Project X Corrosion Engineering
- Rite Geosystems Inc
- Rocscience Inc
- Roctest Ltd
- RRC Power & Energy LLC
- Seequent, a Bentley Company
- Sigicom Inc
- Smart Infrastructure Group
- Terra Insights
- Terra Sonic International
- Terracon Consultants Inc
- Texas Department of Transportation
- The Reinforced Earth Company
- Trautwein GeoTAC
- VJ Tech Ltd
- Williams Form Engineering Corp
- WSP USA