- 1 Full Registration, which permits the registrant access to all congress sessions and functions.
- 1 Exhibit Only Registration, which permits the registrant access to Exhibit Hall functions only.
- Up to 2 Exhibit Hall Personnel Registrations at the discounted rate of $300 each if registered 30 days in advance of the congress or $400 each if purchased less than 30 days in advance of the congress, which permits the registrant access to Exhibit Hall functions only.
- Approximately 25 hours of open Exhibit Hall time with qualified buyers.
- Exposure at all events in the Exhibit Hall.
- Recognition is the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Preliminary Program
- Final Program
- 25-word product description of your organization or products
- Congress website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by deadline
- A pre- ad post Geo-Congress 2019 Congress Attendee List, provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are included per the request of ASCE members.
- 10 x 10-foot exhibit area
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6-foot skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
Exhibit Booth Fees
- Before : $2,595 per 10'×10' booth (carpet included)
- On or before : $2,795 per 10'×10' booth (carpet included)
- After : $2,995 per 10'×10' booth (carpet included)
Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental, made payable to ASCE/2019 GEO Exhibits, if mailed before
All contracts submitted after must be accompanied by full payment. After that date all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale.
Setup is prohibited until booth space is paid in full. Exhibit space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order in which they are received.