- 10' x 10' Exhibit Booth
- 1 Full Exhibitor Registration, which permits the registrant access to all congress sessions.
- 1 Booth Personnel Registration, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- 1 Additional Booth Personnel Registration at the discounted rate of $250, a reduced rate from regular registration categories, which grants access to the exhibit hall only and the functions therein.
- Exposure at events held in the exhibit hall.
- Recognition is the following (subject to print deadlines):
- Preliminary Program (Collateral due )
- Final Program (Collateral due )
- 25-word product description of your products or services in the final program (due )
- Congress website will include name and hotlink dependent on full payment being received by deadline .
- A pre- and post Geo-Congress 2022 Congress Attendee List, provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of registrants, the list contains only the names and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are included per the request of ASCE members.
Each 10' x 10', 10' x 20', and 20' x 20' booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 6-foot skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
Exhibit Booth Fees
- $2,795 In-Line: $4,995 End-Cap, $7,495 Island (before , 50% deposit due with contract; balance due )
- $3,095 In-Line: $5,395 End-Cap, $7,995 Island ( – , 50% deposit due with contract; balance due September 30, 2021)
- $3,395 In-Line: - $5,795 End-Cap, $8,495 Island (after , 100% of the total fee due with contract)
Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental, made payable to ASCE/2022 GEO Exhibits, if mailed before .
All contracts submitted after must be accompanied by full payment. After that date all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale.
Setup is prohibited until booth space is paid in full. Exhibit space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order in which they are received.
- Details will be available in summer 2021
- Aerix Industries
- Aero Aggregates of North America LLC
- Arcosa Lightweight
- Atlas Pipe Piles, a division of Zekelman Industries
- Center for Bio-mediated and Bio-inspired Geotechnics
- ChemGrout, Inc.
- Densification Inc.
- DeWind One Pass Trenching
- Enviroprobe Service, Inc.
- Exponent, Inc.
- Gannett Fleming
- GCTS Testing Systems
- GDS Instruments
- GeoStabilization International
- Giken Ltd.
- Gilson Company Inc.
- Gintegro LLC
- GRL Engineers, Inc.
- Ground Stiffness Surveys LLC
- Hubbell Power Systems
- Humboldt Mfg. Co.
- JAFEC USA, Inc.
- Kessler Soils Engineering Products, Inc.
- Malcolm Drilling Co., Inc.
- Menard Group USA
- Morris-Shea Bridge Co, Inc.
- Nomis Seismographs
- Pile Dynamics, Inc.
- Portland Cement Association
- Presto Geosystems
- Project X Corrosion
- Richway Industries
- Rocscience Inc.
- RST Instruments
- Sigicom Inc.
- Smart Infrastructure Group
- Specrete – IP Inc.
- Syscom Instruments SA
- Terra Sonic International
- The Reinforced Earth Company
- Trautwein GeoTAC
- Vista Data Vision
- Watson Drill Rigs
- Williams Form Engineering Corp.