Abstract Submission Deadline:
- Mega projects
- Computational geotechnics
- Foundations (shallow and deep)
- Earth retaining structures
- Geotechnical earthquake engineering
- Embankments, dams, and slopes
- Engineering geology and rock mechanics
- Geoenvironmental engineering
- Soil and rock properties, characterization, and modeling
- Underground engineering
- Ground improvement and grouting
- Unsaturated soils and soil erosion
- Geophysical engineering
- Pavement engineering
- Sustainability in geotechnics
- Risk assessment and management
- Design/build, PPP, contracting, and geo-practice
- Geotechnical engineering education
- Forensic geotechnical engineering
Abstracts without all the details requested below may not be considered:
- Abstracts must be between 300 to 500 words.
- Abstracts must identify the name of the topic to which the paper is being submitted.
- Abstracts must include the full formal names, credentials, affiliations and email addresses for all authors.
- The corresponding author must be the author uploads the abstract and presents the final paper.
- Abstracts (and all details requested above) must be uploaded to the online CATALYST Paper Submission System.
- Abstracts are due by