W. Allen Marr, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE, NAE, F.ASCE
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Network with your colleagues from around the world.
- Gain essential ethics and geo-business information at sessions provided by GBA.
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools, techniques, e-programs, etc.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Last but not least, experience Philadelphia, a First World Heritage City, with an iconic 300 years of history and a vibrant 21st century culture as well as picturesque and friendly streets lined with parks, shops, public art, restaurants and museums. Philadelphia is home to four Civil Engineering Historic Landmarks – a perfect landing spot for civil and geotechnical engineers!