Top Reasons to Attend
- Attend Special Sessions focused on types of infrastructure.
- Earn PDHs via technical sessions, technical tours, and keynote presentations.
- Networking with your favorite crowd – ASCE GI’s members.
- Terzaghi, Peck, Seed and Prakash Award Lectures.
- Figure out if Geocongress 2024 will surpass the record-size of the Geocongress 2022 exhibition hall, learn about the latest and greatest tools, technologies and get some amazing swag.
- Vancouver is a great place to visit and is home to great food, art, cultural attractions, and much more.
- Geotechnical engineers (from academics to practitioners, from students to emeriti, from staff engineers to company presidents)
- Structural engineers who love working with geotechnical engineers (or appreciate the value that comes from synergy?) will find an exceptional interest in our infrastructure-themed sessions.
Join the Conversation
This week on Director’s Cut, G-I Director Brad Keelor interviews Geo-Congress 2024 program committee member Andrea Lougheed of BGC Engineering. Andrea tells you everything you need to know about Vancouver to get ready for Geo-Congress, and of course, all kinds of other stuff about her too!