Top 6 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from top leaders in the industry through special plenary sessions, short courses, panels, and technical sessions.
- Network with colleagues from around the block—and around the world.
- Experience professional and business content from G-I of ASCE, the Canadian Geotechnical Society, and the Minnesota Geotechnical Society.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional licensure while gaining relevant focused knowledge.
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools, techniques, e-programs, etc.
- Last but not least, experience Minneapolis: the biggest and artiest town on the prairie, with amazing museums, raucous clubs, elegant and ethnic restaurants, and vanguard theaters. Something is always happening in Minneapolis—even in February!
The Geo-Institute of ASCE
Created by ASCE in October 1996, the Geo-Institute (G-I) combines the talents and perspectives of its members to promote the geotechnical profession and enhance career development through specialty conferences, journals and practice-oriented publications, educational programs, networking and coalition building, technical committees and task forces and leadership on emerging issues. The over 13,000 members and 60+ organizational members of G-I include scientists, engineers, technologists and organizations interested in improving the environment, mitigating natural hazards, and constructing economically engineered facilities.