Top Reasons to Attend
- Attend Special Sessions focused on types of infrastructure.
- Earn PDHs via technical sessions, technical tours, and keynote presentations.
- Networking with your favorite crowd – ASCE GI’s members.
- Terzaghi, Peck, Seed and Prakash Award Lectures.
- Figure out if Geocongress 2024 will surpass the record-size of the Geocongress 2022 exhibition hall, learn about the latest and greatest tools, technologies and get some amazing swag.
- Vancouver is a great place to visit and is home to great food, art, cultural attractions, and much more.
- Geotechnical engineers (from academics to practitioners, from students to emeriti, from staff engineers to company presidents)
- Structural engineers who love working with geotechnical engineers (or appreciate the value that comes from synergy?) will find an exceptional interest in our infrastructure-themed sessions.
Volunteer to Review Conference Papers
Wish you could get more involved in the Geo-Institute but don’t know how? Consider volunteering to review technical papers submitted to the Conferences.
Serving as a reviewer allows you to play a critical role in ensuring the papers published in the conference Proceedings adhere to the quality standards of a Geotechnical Special Publication (GSP). Our goal is to publish and present papers of high professional and scientific quality that will have permanent value for geotechnical engineers.
Join the Conversation
Follow G-I on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram and join the conversation with & join the conversation with: #GeoCongress2024.